Do you guys think it’s too late in the year to start this post?
Well I didn’t think so either. I mean do we really know what we want to accomplish at the beginning of January. I think that by now we usually have a fairly good idea of what we want the year to bring without the false hope of the dreaded resolutions we put ourselves through. Well for me it’s the same as past years but this time I’m a year wiser than the last. Here are the things I hope to accomplish in the remaining 10 months of the year.
- Lose 25 pounds. ( I lost 25 last year and it was fairly double. Thanks WW.)
- Increase the amount of posts I do on here. (I would be happy with at least once a week. Sunday nights sound about right.)
- Do more DIY’s and post about them here. (Instead of doing them and only posting them on my Instagram stories.)
- Get a new job that I feel good about. (I know I sound like a broken record on here but seriously. I’ll let you know more later this year about the coding journey that I undertook last year.)
- Do more things that scare me. (Yes, you read that right. I am putting myself out there this year because the worst they can say is no!)
Well, here’s to another new beginning. I look forward to spending more time on here with all of you.